Friday, September 17, 2010

The start of something new.

I'm really tired right now, but i can't take a nap
because i'm going for dental at 3
and out with my Sisters.
So, today was a bus ride with the single-deck bus
again. It was so cramp and yet the bus driver
was driving real fast.
People all losing their balance, bumping into each other
and i injure both sides of my hip and got stepped on the feet. -.-
Bus rides are so unpleasant nowadays.
Reached school after it start drizzling, so
headed to the hall for flag raising.
Had emath paper 1 first, then geog till 1230pm.
Both papers this time, was much better.
After the papers, head home and now
i'm here. Its still raining now and i'm feeling so cold.
I'm gonna bring my jacket ltr before my fingers
turn stiff.
I'll be back ltr tonight to update again, i guess.
And i still have one more paper to go, before i can
catch up on my sleep. Like finally.
And its weekends tmr, so i'm gonna meet
Travis. Excited.
Okay. I need to get my stuffs ready now.
-
Alright people.
I'm back from Far East Plaza/Orchard.
Headed over to Far East with Sisters
after dental today.
Today's trip to Far East wasnt exactly bad though
i didnt manage to get anything i like
and we were all feeling tired after
the prelims.
I felt that today was enjoyable, so yay.
At least i'm feeling way better tdy than
i am over the past few days. (:
So had dinner at Kfc before going home.
Had a last minute decision to pick my
sister up from her school since it was
raining and it was getting late.
Picked her up and head home tgt.
1hr plus call with Someone. :D:D:D
And i'm here again. LOL.
I'm going out with Crabby tmr,
so i'll sleep soon.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home