Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happily ever after like the endings of a fairytale

Its already Thursday today.
Sept hols gonna end real soon.
This means, I cant sleep late at night
anymore because i will have to
start waking up super duper early
in the morning for school
and mug non-stop for O's.
But oh well, we'll all have freedom after O's,
so we shall all persevere. (:
I will have to be as hardworking as someone! *
So, did Physics, Chemistry and Amaths tdy.
Managed to finished whatever i've planned to.
So, i shall say i will continue again tmr, because
i'm tired now. :D
Oh yes. I'm tired physically and mentally.
And to S:
Please cheerup soon. I know its not gonna be easy,
so take everything one step at a time.
if you need to, you can talk to me through sms/msn.
dont worry. i'll talk to you on Monday alright!
Cheer up once again. (:
Alright, it shall all end here. bye.
i guess i'll have to accept the fact that my life is like that. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home