Monday, August 23, 2010

When i fall, still clinging onto hope

School wasnt good today. :(
First period was geog.
Copied notes at a super fast speed
for once because i wanna sleep.
And i was feeling hungry, so stomach
started to hurt. -.-
Next period was chem. Science practical. :D
Recess with part of Upper Sec clique. :D:D:D
Then had emaths. Went through ws.
And mother tongue! My teacher told me something
which made me more sian. :(
And finally, emaths mock exam till 4pm.
Emath mock exam has definitely drain my energy.
And i had to keep myself awake since i felt like sleeping
every minute. And my eye is not healing. -.-
Decided to give study trip at Stella's hse a miss
since i was having headache after exam.
Fyi. Headaches are getting too frequent nowadays,
eye not healing.
I may need to see a doctor soon. Well, who knows.
I might just get fever tmr.
Oh well, i shall start on amaths now.
Alright, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home