Friday, July 30, 2010

In a helpless situation, what are you gonna do ?

Hi all.
This week had been much better
as compared to the last one.
Still, problems are yet to be settled.
Schooling had been better this week
because Sisters became real close.
Meetups before school and after school
definitely make us more bonded, somehow.
Monday was normal, ordinary.
Tues was Sisters outing. But sadly, Peixian
has art, while dearest Yiling was ill.
Glad she's fine now. (:
Wednesday was dance after school.
Had fun with Sweetheart Sophia.
Thursday had dance again with part of crew only.
Today was home after school.
Lunch-ed with family, shower. Nap and
tadah, here now.
But i'm still feeling tired because i've been
sleeping late at night over the 5days.
Weekends gonna be bad because i have
lots of homeworks to do and study for mock exams
next week.
I need to survive this. Gosh.
Anyways, im missing sisters and clique now.
Hopefully, clique can make it tmr for homework session. :D
Sisters meetup soon! And all the best for our mock exams alright!
-Insert hearts. (:
And lastly, I'm gonna apologise to all who
encourage/urged me to talk to them about it.
I dont have the will to go on.
I'm outnumbered. 1 against others is definitely
draining my energy out. Furthermore, its been months.
So sorry. I guess i wont be able to carry out this task,
though i know you all wanted me to do it, very much.
Really sorry, but i'm leaving things as it is.
Maybe i will change my mind again, but i doubt so.
Sigh, i wished i wasnt stuck in this.
Now, i'm expected to settle this, not to disappoint
others, start mugging and everything else.
Sorry people. I will try my best, but i wouldnt
promise that i will be able to accomplish what
you all wanted me to do.
Classmates, thanks for the support you guys gave.
Thanks and Sorry once again.
Alright, i shall stop here. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home