Sunday, June 27, 2010

The light in the dark.

I've got no idea why.
But its just a random feeling,
leading me to blogging
and dedicating it to people.
may not be very long though.
Its in any random order though, so yeah.
Dont mind me. Haha.
And if your names appear here, let me know
after you guys read it, so i'll know. Thanks!
1. Andrea Koh.
Hey girl, i hope you are alright.
Read what you wrote, able to imagine how you feel.
i understand you've many problems.
perhaps you wanna find something you really like to do,
so when you're feeling down, you can do that
to feel better again.
No matter what, you still have to tolerate all these,
till you are old enough to move out.
Right now, dont bottle everything up, find someone
to talk to. Someone that you feel comfortable with, to talk
about all these. In any case, i hope you'll be alright really soon.
After all, there's still people in the world who cares about you.
And i hope that cheer you up alittle.
Talk to me/spam me soon, if you really need to or want to!
See you in school tmr. (:
Text me when you see this alright! :D
2. Cheryl Koh.
Heyheyhey Bestfriend!
All the little tags i left on facebook, the smses
and msn msgs, i hope they cheered you up
from everything you are going through now.
Really hope we are in the same school, at least
you can talk to me anytime.
Distance is the problem. But still, i hope
we can meet up for lunch really soon.
Because i know you have alot alot alot to talk to me
about esp 'someone'. HAHAHA, inside joke! :D
Okayokay. Like what you told me, you'll be alright,
wont be sad and all. So hope it will continue like that.
Afterall, O's this year, so JYJY!
See you soon, BESTFRIEND! :D
3. Teo Kaibin.
Heyyyyyyyyyy BROTHERRRRRRRRRR!
Thanks for being there for me, when im really down.
And being my advisor and nice guy!
I have lots of fun talking and spamming the
conversation together with you, esp someone's ebuddy so slow hor.
Then always lagging behind! HAHAHAHA.
And chill uh. See you tmr, then tell me what you want to
say. Must pour out everythinggggggg, and be a happy boy
after that. Cheers! :D
4. Ang Weitian; ahhhh tian!
Ahhhhhhh tian! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
I love going high with you. Its really fun.
All your high-ness, make me forget all my
troubles. But still, dont be so crazy uh.
Im missing you leh, can you believe it!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Okayokay. I bet you have many stories to tell me
tmr. Im so excited to hear from you.
I bet its gonna be really funny. And, dont
be so angry about the thing uh. Cheer up.
Because after all, haha. you know what im thinking! :D
If you dont, ask me, i'll tell you! Here not 'fang bian'.
SEE YOU TMRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :D
And yeah. We'll go out tgt soon.
I will go plan time and day, let you know soon! (:
5. Koh Yi Ling
Heyyyyyyyyy. Like what i mentioned in the sms,
i've got alots of things to tell you.
So meet up soon. Perhaps dinner if
we cant make it for lunch tgt.
Hahaha, and miss you!
See you around tmr. Await for my stories. :D
6. Teo Yi Lin
Hey Girl! Heard from you last night!
Your good news. The one you've been
waiting for. Congrats! Sorry for not being
able to meet you up during the june hols.
I've got lots of things to tell you.
I miss the few hours of phone calls each time
we talked and updated each other on our lives.
We have so many common topics to talk about,
so many things to share. And once we start talking,
we always fail to end, until phones start dying on us.
Ahh, miss those moments. Moments where we
are feeling so bored, we spend so much time at bbt,
like we dont have to go home. I guess we have to meet up
really soon. Im so looking forward to our intensive
studying session tgt. Probably @ starbucks yeah!
Talk to you soon, and i obviously miss you bestfriend.
See you in school, a few more hrs to go! :D
7. Zoey Peh
Hey Sister! Kangeroo bestfriend!
Its been really long since we updated each other
on our lives.
Will do it soon alright. PSPS.
Intensive studying session with you and J soon.
Really got many things to tell you sisters!
Haha. And yeah, didnt get to meet up with you
during june hols. So sorry.
I will definitely go high in school tmr okay!
See you in a few hrs time. :D
8. Jomin Seow
Heyyyyy HIIIIII.
Its been longer since we talked.
Same as what i mentioned about.
Got really lots of stuffs to tell you sisters,
so will tell you all tmr.
Await for my long stories. Dont mind me,
for being too high tmr. Hahaha!
Okayokay, see you tmr.
:D
9. Tan Siang ying
Hey my number 1 fan! :D
Hope you are coping well with the post.
There'll be more to handle when school starts,
in a few hours time. Do feel free to talk to me
about anything. Because you know we are similar
in the background. HAHAHA!
I'll find time to talk to you really soon. Miss
going high with you. :D
Talk to you soon okay!
10. T.
Hey HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
A great friend that spend the longest amount
of hours talking to me, understanding and cheering me up
each time i needed some smiley face. :D
Thank you for teaching me mathhhhhhhh,
and stop spamming me with humanities.
darfur? Haha, oh well. Just joking around.
Actually, i dont know what to write here because
i did tell you all these before? yes? Haha.
Seriously, you are someone that understand me
quite alot, always have a way to make me alright
somehow. In short, enjoyed talking to you,
and i hope you did too. When i think of more,
i will tell you myself. And same for you,
distance is the problem.
So see you after o's i guess. :D
I will wait, till then!
Alright, its the end of my dedication.
If you didnt see your name, please dont be sad.
You are still important in my life somehow.
And if you want a dedication, pls let me know alright.
For now, it'll be like that.
School is starting in a few more hrs time.
1. I miss all my bestfriends/ clique mates / sisters
and everyone else, so i guess it'll be great to see them again.
2. It'll be horrible because everything will be so fast-paced
for students taking O's. So jy everyone.
3. Lastly, i hope i can cope with all the hws and
studying at the same time.
So from tmr onwards, i guess i'll be going home straight
after school. But i will be able to make it for lunch,
if anyone wants. Esp C and YLs :D
Ask me alright! Oh yeah, i'll not be blogging
as frequent, since priority is studies now.
Sorry people, stay tuned.
Okay, thats all.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home