Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I wish upon the stars.

Amath from 9-12 tdy.
Did differentiation booklet,
focusing on techniques and max, min
problem sums.
Sat in alittle while for combined band,
lunch.
Was with the trumpetors intitally, then
joined Rizal, Vanessa and Roxane.
Listened to them talk about poly and university life.
Stress.
Combined band again, sectionals and
dinner with wonderful people. (:
Home. Onlined etc.
Okay, time to get going. Bye.
Im thinking what if you guys had said
all came true.
Im thinking what will happen next.
I dont know what im thinking too.
Dont ask me. I dont wanna tell or mention about it.
I dont look forward to the future for now.
But still, i wanna thank you all for cheering me up
and all. You guys are great.
I will fall asleep tnight, with nothing except a big smile.
Perhaps i will feel better this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home