Thursday, June 10, 2010

Abracadabra (:

Alright. Its time for me to run through what
i did for the past few days.
Monday (7 june)
-Went to E's hse.
-Used com.
-Started to do homeworks.
-Lunch. Cooked by M. Thanks! :D
-Homework (:
-Slack, chat and Home.
*I was actually feeling pissed when i went to sleep.
Tuesday (8june)
-Woke up at a very late time.
-Went to Damai.
-Taught two Sec 1 clarinetists.
-Lunch with Awesome people.
-Went to Sophia's hse.
-Home.
-Used com.
-Finished English.
-Found out about something, felt super duper
pissed.
*Sorry. I hope you understand why im reacting in this way.
And thanks for making me feel alright.
Wednesday (9june)
-Did chemistry. :D
Awesome day. Yay. (:
Thursday (10june)
-Spent my day at home, doing homeworks.
Friday (11june)
-Shall update again.
-Will be out with someone special. :D
Okay. Shall stop here. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home