Friday, April 23, 2010

Absolute

1. My voice is terribly screwed tdy, hence
skipped 2.4km run which is so-not-awesome.
2. I had to miss a call from Andrea because i couldnt
even talk. Sorry.
3. Stayed at home the whole day.
4. Caught up on my HK drama, like finally.
5. Keep eating non-stop.
6. I finished reading a book.
7. I just started doing my homeworks because
im so reluctant to do it.
8. I need to start studying for mid-yr exams.
9. I need to talk to someone.
10. I need medicine, like now.

Okay. Back after mid-yr exams.
Bye.

If i ever give you a special symbol,
it will be absolute T because no matter how
negative i feel, how bad my day is,
you always never fail to turn it
back to postive again. Thanks for everything. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home