Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In trouble

Alright, its 11pm right now.
Out of the three homeworks,
emaths, amaths and chinese.
I managed to finish both emaths and
amaths.
But the thing is i need to submit
my chinese homework tmr.
And the best part is, the homework consists of
two chinese papers.
Obviously, im so dead.
And the next great thing is, im gonna sleep now
and wake up at 3.45am to do my work.
Hopefully, i will be able to survive with these few hrs of sleep.
But, deep inside, i know i cant.
To make matters more 'challenging' , there is full-dress rehearsal
tmr till 7pm.
And there's is chinese test tmr.
How awesome.
'I cant love my life more than this'.
And after tmr's rehearsal, got to rush home
to study for history test.
Seriously, Welcome to my life.
Wish for all the best.
Goodnight people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home