Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yet another round

Woke up at 10 plus tdy.
Onlined. Someone's online too. :D
So got out of the house at 11.30am, when
we are supposed to be meeting at 11.30am.
Right. Got out of the house, called yilin house.
& her mum told me that She's still sleeping. Nice one yo!
Met Zoey at mac first. Lunch-ed.
Meeting at another mac when yilin arrived.
Did plannings all the way from 1plus till 5plus.
Reached home at 6pm.
Doughnuts for siblings. Because im feeling so kind
to buy for them! Dont ask me why i did that, cos i got no
idea too.
Right, so im relaxing while using the com right now
since im just too tired to move around.

And there's extra lessons tmr till 3pm.
Gosh, wonder how i survive.
I need more sleep!
But i guess my march hols are so packed with activities,
that i dont even have time to sleep longer.
So have march hols equals to normal school days.
How awesome.
Shall just stop here.
Bye.

Just had a phone call from best friend.
Her decision for something, left her so upset
but she had a point for doing so.
Her thinking did make sense, i did agree with her too.
And since my situation is somehow similar with hers,
What she told me over the phone call left me
thinking about mine too.
Because now she had chose to end it this way, what am i gonna do?
Settle the problem like what she did?
Or just ignore and carry on?
Sigh what now?
When i just learn to get over one problem and be happy,
here comes another round.

She suggests what i should do just now.
But i actually thought otherwise.
And i told her my decision which shocked her obviously.
She said that im crazy enough, to make such a decision.
Yes, its years we are talking about,
but i still think im able to make it.
Am i too naive?
There are many questions going around in my mind now.
Looking at things now, maybe she's right.
Is it because im just stubborn to give things up like that
or maybe i still want to cling onto my last hope?
Just when im about to stand up, i had fallen yet another time.
But this time, i know i will take a very long time.
I really dont know what to do now.
Im tired.


Right. Apparently, best friend had
got things turning around.
Now she's back to the same thing again.
But if she's happy with it, why not.
Congrats best friend.
But now, what about me?
Gosh, this is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home