Friday, March 12, 2010

Another round

After a long day, im finally back home,
relaxing my legs.
So today was the last day of motivational camp.
I guess today's activity was really useful
because it helps us identify our learning style
and what kind of learner am i.
Since it was in D&I lab, it was super cold
for me because i guess im having a slight fever.
Managed to sustain till recess.
Recess-ed with Bunny :D
Since we had spare time, we practically went to
tour around the classroom block.
After walking around for sometime,
decided to go back since it was really boring
without the Sec 2s and 3s around.
Throughout the walk around the classroom block,
i had been talking non-stop to Bunny. :D
So strolled really slowly back to D&I lab.
Talked to Stella for awhile and thanks for your sweet! :D

Continued with workshop till end of school.
Sec 3s are back in the parade ground.
Crabby gave me a hug upon seeing me! :D
So waited for them with Bunny,
while they went to get their bags in the hall.
In the mean time, talked to Ms Pang; the glam one! :)
After very extrememly duper long,
they finally made their way down and we went out of school.
Separated with them to make my way down to airport.
Bus-ed and Mrt-ed to airport.
Met YL. Lunch-ed.
Heart to heart talk with her after so long.
Guessed i really poured everything out, same for her :D
Did some homework, and off with her to meet someone.

At 5.30pm, separated from her to meet my
family for dinner.
I didnt really eat alot though.
After dinner, went shopping.
Spent a large sum of money today.
And finally got back home at 10.45pm.

Im feeling tired and hungry right now.
Perhaps i should quickly eat something and
knock out.
Bye.

P.S: I dont know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home