Thursday, March 11, 2010

Motivational camp

Something has been bothering me
since i woke up this morning.
Talking about morning.
I somehow overslept. So when i woke up,
i rushed and got of the house
then i realised that i didnt bring my breakfast.
How awesome -.-
Reached school. Second day of motivational camp.
Motivational camp had been quite fun. I like :D
So had games. Games are actually quite alright,
but i didnt really enjoy, probably because of that
something that is bothering me.
So after games, listen to talk on time management etc.
Recess.
Back to time management talk.
End of school.
Lunch.
Home.
And now, using the com to do
blogging.
So last day of school before march hols.
And last day of motivational camp tmr.
Shall hope that motivational camp is fun tmr like
the two days.

Shall start on my holiday assignments soon.
Better stop slacking.
Bye.

I wonder what are you up to now.
I dont know why you are like that.
Perhaps you had changed too much,
and i dont trust you.
I would very much prefer to stay away
if you are going to cause me any problem
because im seriously busy enough.
You got your life, so do I.
I dont wish to interfere so you probably should just
learn to shut up and stop pretending like you know me
very well.
And gosh, stop living in denial.
Because i knew you wasnt that great in the first place.
Get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home