Saturday, March 6, 2010

N.F

Im looking forward to March Hols,
reason being i can sleep longer.
Each day i wake up for school, looking
like a zombie. I want to meet my bestfriends
(frm. Pri school ) during that week at the same time.
Well, to be exact.
I can say that i dont really have best friends
in secondary school. Because i hardly trust anyone.
Or rather there's hardly anyone who understands me
and listen to me when i have problems, or leak out whatever
i told them.
All i do is just to get on with life and do my own things,
close one eye on the rest.

There's countless things i need to do.
Homeworks, tests, band and other external activities.
Its enough to occupy me till olevels.
And now, friendship problems.
I dont know what to do when i hear all this.
All i want is to do well for olvl and move on.
Because the fact is, i have never enjoyed secondary school life,
not a single bit. And im pretty sure about this.
There isnt any friend that can be my listening ear.
I just feel like shutting myself out from them sometimes.
You dont know how it feels when your life is in a mess.
In almost everything you do, is in a mess right now.
I know i need to move on.
But when there's so much obstacles in your way,
how can i.
I know i will take a long time.
All i wish is that time could just pass by quickly till
end of olevels. And officially out of secondary school life.
Because i dont even want to stay in there any longer.

And now, is time to buck up on my grades,
which is horrible ttm.
bye.

And to someone.
You gonna have CL tuition tmr.
So goodluck and learn well! (:
So motivational right!
JYJY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home