Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year Eve

Hey people~
So yesterday was chinese new year eve.
Slacked the whole day at home untill in the night,
went for reunion dinner.
So we were the last to reach.
Sorry!
First thing i did after i took off my shoes,
i ran towards my grandma and hugged her!
I bet she's super happy and touched! :D
So just nice, they were bringing out the food.
For once, i feel so awkward with Luna and Travis.
Seems like something is happening.
And so i got no idea, what to say also.
And to add on, everyone is in different groups
doing different things.
And plus, Luna and Travis looked pissed off.
Weird enough, brother asked me what happen,
like as if i know!
Rights. So i was standing around, observing.
And Travis was observing me too!
He went to tell Luna that i looked very tall, taller than him.
And i only know at a later time.
So finally Luna called me to help her.
Which i feel better, knowing that everything is alright now.

So we took our share and off to the teens table!
We are separated into adults, teens and children table
since there's too many people.
So was in between Luna and Sister.
And we started eating and talking about real random stuffs.
And thats when Luna asked about my height.
And thats when i know about it.
Random~
After eating the first round, i was insane enough to
go for second round with brother.
So, after second round, sat down talked to Aunt Simone!
She asked about my studies and life.
And suddenly she said: Finally! You wore skirt.
You look better in skirts, more feminine. You change your image.
So, i wasnt allowed to wear pants in her house anymore.
Thats bad! :(
Alright, so continued chatting.
Suddenly she asked me if i wanted red bean soup
since nobody is eating it.
And since im so kind, i obviously say alright.
She took for me. And i was being so sociable.
I actually took the red bean soup and walk around
to talk to the rest. :D
Finished, full enough.
Then went upstairs to find my cousins.
And cool enough, all were using laptops/Computers.
Talked to Luna and others who had nothing to do, but watching
them play online games.
Super boring, went downstairs again.

Aunt Simone initally planned to sabotaged Mum,
by getting her maid to get a big bowl of red bean soup
for her, since i had my share already.
End up, when the red bean soup was on the table,
Mum pushed it to me to drink.
She forced me to. In the end, no choice. Finish it,
gonna explode. -.-
So suddenly Luna came and said: Peiyi. Im craving for ice cream!
First reaction: Screams! Me too!
After my reply, we screamed again!
So, guess we all know what happen.
We obviously went to buy.
Walked there and back.
Ate ice cream, drank sprite together.
What a combination!
So obviously, was super bloated.

Continued chatting with my other Aunts.
Talked till 11pm.
By the time i reached home, was 12am already.
But, i still onlined msn till 1am plus.
Cool or what! HAHA.
So during the time, keep receiving happy birthday msgs.
Thanks ppl. I appreciate it alot! Love you ppl :D

So right now, im going to slack for a little more
then lunch.
After lunch, i got to study for tests. And at night,
going to grandma house.
Get my ang baos!
HAHA bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home