Saturday, February 6, 2010

Freak.

Will update my blog again asap.
Sorry. Bye.

One word to describe life right now.
-Lousy.
I seriously had enough.
I wonder why am i even suffering for you.
Cant you just go away.
I got nothing to tell you, to talk about.
Its more than what you think it is.
Its beyond friendship.
ARGH. I need to yell everything out.
Truly express my emotions.
Everyday im in anger.
I dont see the happiness in life.
Because of you, im not looking forward to school.
I dont know what im aiming for right now.
Isnt my duty now is to be a good musician.
But im think that it is not happening now.
Its the same old routine.
Because the amount of things i need to do
i look like zombie everyday in school.
This is seriously not helping.
You dont seem to ever understand.
You think its as easy and relaxing as what you thought
why dont you try it.
Its been months, i hold on long enough.
Reason being i dont wanna disappoint anyone
or just give up that special chance granted to me.
If i ever look back whats so great about secondary
school life, i will never be able to find anything pleasant.
It just keep going in circles.
I wonder why did i even want to try to hold on
in there when i actually knew the end result.
I dont know who i can pour my troubles out to.
Like who can ever promise to be the one listening
to your problems everytime.
They will be gone sooner or later.
Or who knows, the next minute.
I feel so terrible inside.
Nobody will understand how i feel.
You can claim to know. But is there a point.
You got homeworks, like i dont.
You got problems, like i dont.
You keep repeating how suckish your life is,
who's more.
Tell me uh.
Seriously just shut up and vanish.
Enough is enough.
I dont wanna talk to you anymore, not now at least.
Just leave me alone.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home