Saturday, March 13, 2010

ihy

Went acsj in the morning.
Home at 1plus.
I have yet to take my lunch.
But i feel like sleeping now,
because im sick.
I shall rest and do my homeworks later.
Bye.
-

Seriously, cant you just shut up.
Dont you know that its super duper
rude to interrupt.
Its seriously annoying.
Im getting pissed/annoyed now.
You better not drive me up the wall,
because you will never imagine what will
happen to you when i go to the extreme.
The book that you wrote, i have my doubts now.
I dont know you.
And let me tell you, how does knowing helps.
Im like a spoilt tape recorder that keep repeating
itself.
Im tired of saying what i dislike/detest,
because i know nothing changes.
What's the point then.
Its just a waste of my effort and what's worst, another
round of irritation.
Spare some thought of others.
After all, you are not that great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home