Friday, June 18, 2010

Another boundary in life.

Thursday. (17june)

woke up feeling really disturbed deep inside.

decided to blog, and off to shower and out of my hse.

travelled to tm to meet someone to exchange our calculators,

because we accidentally took each other's while packing

up after intensive amath session that day.

after that, walked around the mall and think about some stuff.

decided to spend my time at popular, looking for some

stuff, while waiting for the rest of my clique to reach tm.

finally decided to get a book that i loved alot when i was

in primary school. it leaves me feeling that life

is much simpler now, and that im back to my happy times.

started reading the book, while listening to song and thinking

of stuffs. i just dont feel like caring about anything else, i guess.

after sometime, they arrived and we went for lunch.

it was pretty awesome. we shared our stories tgt.

really enjoyable. thanks people. (:

after lunch, waited for K and M.

slacked and walked around. then went to

watch K and M have their lunch. and awesome E

did something to my nails. :D

after they are done, slacked somemore and home.

dinner, tv and used com. as usual. and now blogging.

Friday (18june)

Out.

Oh well, i should be sleeping now.

so yeah, bye.


K and W :
thanks for listening to my problems.
for once, i really opened up and talked
about what has been bothering me for
a long time. told k about something, that no one
else knows, except both of us.
thanks for letting me know your prespective,
perhaps i just need to believe and trust.
hope everything will be alright. i will think
through what you guys tell me.
thank you for lending your ears to me and
giving me your word of advice.
once again, thank you!

i wish i could laugh like there's no tmr sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home