Sunday, June 20, 2010

Its not the same anymore.

One more week to school reopen.
Got to clear up last few parts of hws.
Oh well.
Somehow what R told me, worked
and got stucked in my head.
And i finally reacted to it, though he
told me once before.
And i think i should keep things going.
Thanks for leaving an impact on me. :D
Alright, currently plans are alittle screwed up.
Shall see how tdy goes then.
And yes, i got quite a number of things i wanna do.
1. Movie.
2. Lunch with wonderful ppl.
3. Probably shopping with wonderful ppl
all over sg. :D
4. Clique outing
Alright, C, tell me which one you want! :D
Bye.
Im feeling super pissed right now.
You promised that we'll help them
on our behalf, when we didnt even say anything.
Its not that we dont want to help them,
but how many times have they done it.
surely they can do it without our help.
you cannot expect that when they need help, we
will always be available right.
you told us so last minute, yet you expect us to help.
we got our own things to do right.
Gah. I hate this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home