Friday, June 25, 2010

Memorable 2010

25th june.
First of all.
Happy 17th birthday Huiping!
So, i've been really lazy to elaborate
about life and all.
But still, i've decided to remain lazy.
Haha. Somehow, i dont find any
motivation to get out of my lazy-ness.
And the most horrible thing of all,
school is starting in about two more days.
Yes, i hate going to school.
Im totally not looking forward to school.
It isnt like other years, where i'll always be
looking forward to schooling because i missed
my best friends/friends until i can get depression.
I dont look forward to school though long
holidays can be really boring and dull.
For me, its really very different this time round.
And im glad to say, im loving it.
For this june holidays, i managed to enjoy myself alot.
Perhaps this will only be the part that i'll miss in 2010.
All the meetups with people who make up
the most important part of my life.
All the fun we shared, all the listening ears,
all the secrets we shared.
And not forgetting people who showed concern
when im feeling down.
Thank you people! You guys made june 2010 really
memorable.
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.
The happiness that i've been missing since 2007.
Really thank you! I'll remember you guys.
And ytd was really awesome/wonderful/great.
However, im lazy to elaborate. So yeah, pictures spam. :D



















































































































And now, wait for school to start
and mug like crazy for olvl.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home