Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time should pass faster, ending the misery

Amath ended earlier tdy,
so went home because mum wants me
to be back home after lesson.
Amath was rate of change and normal, tangent qns.
Nothing much interesting to elaborate
about for the day.
Life is just about events repeating itself
over and over again, as boring as ever.
And now holidays are used for mugging and
completing homeworks.
Still cant believe school is starting again real soon.
I dislike it. Oh well.
I just have to keep reminding myself that everything
will be over real soon. Graduate soon, and find
somewhere to continue my education that i really like.
Im looking forward to nothing else except this.
And yeah, people closer to me told me that
i should feel more positive and that i dont
seem to care much about everything that is happening
around me.
Just want to tell you guys that i realise it too.
Im really sorry about that, if it affected you all
in anyway. I will try to be alright and happy soon.
Sigh, i need some faith i guess.
I really miss my primary school life alot.
Its the best so far ever.
All the true bestfriends, the teachers and of course
the rope-skippers. Really miss you guys alot.
Esp the rope-skippers. The days we trained
together in the morning while others are doing silent reading,
during recess and after school till 6plus.
Days where we didnt meet Mrs Pereira's expectations,
we were punished to run 5rounds around the hall,
each time we failed.
And since i was in three different categories, i had to do
triple if i fail to meet all three.
Days where i keep tripping over the ropes during my
individual routine.
Days where i broke my ropes, and spent time putting on the tapes.
Days where we went for competition, cheering on
for each other, and became the overall champion at the nationals.
All the teamwork, the sense of accomplishment and happiness
will always be part of my memories.
If only, life was like this now. I really dread schooling
because of everything that is happening around me.
Half a yr more, please let time pass faster.
All the bad memories will come to an end soon.
Alright. thats all. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home