Sunday, July 11, 2010

Little thoughts

I've decided to write down the random thoughts running
in my mind right now.
" Who are the ones who really ask
what happened when they dont see you smiling? "
" Who really cared and give advices to help you, when you tell them
what's bothering you? "
" Who really show you that you mean something in their lives
and that they will never wanna lose you? "
I know its kinda random or something. But yes, im thinking about it
right now. At times, i really dont know who i can rely on
when im bothered about something and need a listening ear badly.
Many times, i picked up my phone, searched through the contacts
and decided not to text/call anyone.
I guess im having too much doubts nowadays.
But its okay. Thanks bestfriend and God, i'll be okay soon (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home