Friday, July 2, 2010

1st week of school.

Today is Friday! :D
5days of schooling is indeed tiring
me out.
Its only the first week of school
yet homework load has already been
increased like i-dont-know-how-many-times.
And still, im lazy to elaborate about school.
Or maybe there isnt anything to elaborate about. -.-
In short, im getting more retarded and high
as each day pass by. And i dont know why.
The most retarded part tdy was,
when we were dismissed for recess,
i actually said: WOW! I FEEL GREAT!
Retarded much. -Skip-
I need sleep.
I need more entertainment.
I need to study.
I need to learn dance with Suansuan.
I need to laugh at your face. Joke.
Ahh, yes. I just remembered.
Ppl are getting really two-faced and fake.
Why try to act when everything is so obvious.
I just dont get it.
Perhaps this is the way you live life.
But im telling you, i've seen enough.
You dont have to do it and stop fooling yourself.
Y.O.U A.R.E O.U.T.
And thanks clique. Great recess-es tgt,
after school meet ups &movie. :D
Love you guys!
-C, meet you next week :D
-I guess i shouldnt do it anymore, so yeah,
kinda too bad.
Okay, done. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home