Thursday, August 5, 2010

The truth and the decision.

Hey people.
I came here to write down my thoughts
for this week, because no one is entertaining me.
It was really tiring this week.
I seriously need sleep.
Finally, investiture's over and we are almost
done with Mock exams.
But prelims gonna be up next, horrible.
I'm so not looking forward to results for the mock exams
because i know its gonna be horrible.
Seriously, there isnt much time left. :(
And there's tons of homework to do over
the so-called holiday.
Totally got spammed with school papers and TYS.
With that, i'm kinda hesitating if i'm still going
over to Travis's hse.
Because i know, i wouldnt do my work when i'm there.
We will probably just slack and game the whole day, out
for supper at night, then have midnight chats/ jokes while spamming UNO
in the room. But its been really long since i get to stay over
at cousins' hse. How, how, how. I shall decide really soon.
Oh, Had dance practices with D.I.S nowadays, and i'm loving it. :D
And tadah, national celebration in school in a few hours time.
So not wearing any red top. :D
Sisters and Clique outing really soon! :D:D:D
I'm so feeling excited now. Alright, shall end here.
I'm lazy to go on. Nightttttttttttt.
Oh, Kaibin & Yanyi!
Hope that you all recover soon! :D
Andandand, seriously, why do i even bother in the first place?
I think i must have gone nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home