Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just another replay

'Telepathy' bestfriend is nowhere to be seen.
Oh well. Woke up early in the morning to
do chemistry :D
Then I went out in the afternoon to meet Cheryl.
On my way to Bugis, i was reading readers' digest.
And i just like it, i got no idea why.
Gave Cheryl a hug from the back as soon
as i see her & She jumped.
Hahahaha! Headed to JCO for yogurt, since she's
like crazy over it. And Stories time! :D:D:D
After we're done, we started our shopping journey.
While we're in cotton on, Cheryl started going high.
She keep telling me whats nice & that i should get them.
But in the end, i really got something there. LOL.
Then we went over to Bugis street.
The whole place was packed with people. It was so packed that
you have to stop, each time you take a few steps.
Oh wow. After walking for an hr or so, Cheryl got something
she liked. (Y)
After we're done, decided to get my Sister a top.
We walked the whole bugis street to look
for the kind she like. And finally after so long,
we decided the top we want to buy for her.
And the best part, they dont have her size, so
they had to alter it for me.
Finally, we're done and i kinda rushed off for dinner
with my family.
Still, a great day out with Cheryl today! :D
Oh yeah, I'm supposed to get Cheryl something
for our 10yr anniversary. And i'm totally clueless on what
to get for her. But there's one thing I'm sure of;
she's gonna get me something shocking.
Oh well. Grins from Cheryl is bad.
Nevermind, i'll try not to be shocked by her. :D
So, dinner with Family then shopping again.
Anyways, brother got a new ipod. Tsk.
But its okay, i got soyabean. Haha.
*bestfriend knows how soyabean can make me high.
And i got my chocolates. :D
Lastly, reached home at 10 and currently slacking.
All in all, today is great. K, thanks, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home