Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chapters of life

Now, I'm back here again because
I'm really tired and there's nothing
that I wanna do now.
Since I kinda forgot what had happened
over the past few days, I shall just talk about
today! As usual, Lessons are Boring.
But the good thing today is that I dont feel
sleepy. :D
Oh yes, but my mood isnt good.
Even E asks why I looked so sian. :(
So, was moody till after school.
Initially, didnt feel like dancing, but still went to
look for crew.
Luckily, after sometime, Started getting highhhh
and so joined them to dance, without warmups. LOL. :D
Haohan taught me, andrea and chelsea steps for 'already taken'
first before leaving us to practice.
After we're done, Sophia checked on us.
Passed. :D
Taught Andrea 'already taken' again, before practising with
the song over and over again.
Next, we practised our steps for 'Eat you up'.
And there was one part for 'Eat you up' that needed me
and Andrea to think of our own steps.
We did so many different combinations, but nothing seem to work
well with the song. Finally after like 20mins, we finally managed to
get something that was able to match the song. Great~ :D
Practised 'Already taken' and 'Eat you up' to and fro, over
and over again. At about 430, we moved over to the
hall to continue our practice till 6pm.
Rested till 630, before leaving the school to Varinice for Dinner.
Had dinner with Sophia, Haohan and Jesmond.
After we're done with Dinner, Kaibin and Eoin came to join us,
while Haohan went home.
Talked and Joked. Fun ttm.
At 8, we went to floating platform. :D
Did Stunts, danced and talked till 840pm.
And finally home! Aint gonna do any work tdy,
since I'm tired ttm.
But, I promise to work hard tmr. :D
Oh yes, Fyi : I'm missing clique right now.
Alright, i shall end here.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home