Friday, August 27, 2010

Editted

I just wanna write something here,
so i'm back for the second time today.
I've been mugging hard nowadays,
every night, every single day.
But, i'm still distracted because studying
is boring. So when i have breaks, i break
for a long time. This aint good. :x
I shall improve on this.
Oh yes, i need motivation to mug hard for
Maths. LOL. It just annoy you when you dont
get the correct answer. :(
Nevermind. I shall find a way to make things work.
Oh. I did what i promised ytd, which is to work hard
today. I did work for 5hrs. *Proud of myself.
So, i'm gonna work equally hard tmr too. :D
Alright, that'll be all for studies.
-
I guess problems are back again?
It will never come to an end.
Cant something more interesting happen?
Its always the same old thing.
And its driving me nuts, when i'm enough
stressed up over studies.
And after so much that i've gone through,
i cant believe that i can still be that naive
to believe that somethings could last forever.
Perhaps its because i'm expecting a miracle to happen,
so i never guarded my heart.
but its okay. afterall, time will heal all wounds
right? i should learn my lesson.
i'm feeling down, but then again, who cares?
No matter how many times i said that
'i dont feel like caring', since when have i done that?
None. I need to get all this out of my head and study hard.
I must do it soon. Sigh*
-
And yes, I wanna Thank Bestfriend for being there for me
every single day.
And Sorry because you have to listen to all my rants about life.
Thanks for teaching me 'thats life'. I'll change my mindset.
And i just wanna tell you that, you're the only one
who knows about every single thing.
And that, i told you because you're the one i know that i
can count on. I guess life will be a million times more
horrible w/o you. Thanks a million times. :D
Xiexie ni oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home