Saturday, August 28, 2010

Seventy-five

its 28august.
75more days to go.
i can endure all the nonsense.
i've done it for the past three years.
i can, i will and i must.
i wanna earn lots of money, and go overseas
to make my dreams come true.
i wanna stay over at Travis's hse after O's.
i wanna meet Primary school Bestfriends.
i wanna go for classes.
i wanna party all night long.
Alright, i feel more motivated to study now.
Havent been doing work tdy. I'll do so tonight.
i hope my plan wont fail again.
-
everything's gonna be okay
the streets will lighten up my way
so we dance on, dance on, we gonna dance on
:D
-
I'm back from Airport.
And its 1150pm already, so i guess
i'm not gonna do any work tdy. :(
I'll have to do so tmr. And two times harder.
LOL.
Oh yeah. And people went crazy screaming
and running with Cameras in their hands,
when they saw their Korean Idol passing by
the Airport just now. Funny max.
Nevermind, shall not elaborate.
I'll stop here. Im gonna fall asleep soon.
So yeah, Bye people. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home