Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We'll party like its the end of the world.

'I've got a Bestfriend that shares the bolster with me

at the same time, by hugging the top of it and letting me hug

the bottom'.

-A.

'I've got a Bestfriend who loans me his bolster to cuddle with,

and jacket as a pillow when he sees me falling asleep'.

-E.

'I've got a Bestfriend who would rush down from his

house to accompany me when i'm alone outside'.

-K.

'I've got a Bestfriend who would compete with me

to see who can eat slower'.

-K.

'I've got a Bestfriend who would talk and go high with me

on Msn when we start talking about dance'.

-M.

'I've got a Bestfriend who would go all wild when we're

on the swings, trying to move in the same way like my swing does'.

-R.

'I've got a Bestfriend who would act as if she's angry,

each time i forget to give her a hug when i see her.

-S.

'I've got a Bestfriend who would bring food for me when i'm hungry,

go high when i am, start laughing tgt about anything we talk about'.

-W.

They're my clique. :D

Clique never fails to cheer me up when i'm sad,

listen to my troubles and give me advices,

go high with me about anything we can think of.

Jokes and laughter never ends.

We would do stupid things tgt like singing songs while walking to

bus stops. And lastly, Study together!

Every individual has their flaws, I believe we all

would learn how to accommodate each other's differences.

So, I hope our friendship never ends. :D

-

Extra lessons had been quite alright,

except the fact that i'm still as tired though

its like Sept hols.

Oh yeah, more like this Sept hols is for us

to study for our prelims, since we've just started

while others are done with it. Boohoo. :(

And, i need to get well soon.

I keep coughing and I'll soon sound like a guy.

Bad.

I have knee pain just today, and bones keep cracking

when i'm going down the stairs.

I think i need a knee guard soon. -.-

And best thing is, i'm having dance tmr.

Knee, please be good and heal yourself by tmr morning.

Right. All in all, i would need to study alittle on chemistry

and work hard on maths. And lastly, fyi, i dont like maths.

Okay, i know i dont look like i have a choice, so

i shall move to my dinner now.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home