Thursday, September 16, 2010

I dont know where to start.

I would say this is the worst
week i ever had so far.
I never experience
such great disappointment
before. Sigh. Its like our efforts went down
the drain. :(
I guess we'll have to work much harder.
And today started off badly.
I forgot my to bring my earpiece, so bus ride
was boring. And today's bus was a single-deck bus
so had to stand all the way till school.
Legs was having cramps when i alight from the bus. -.-
Then we had physics paper tdy.
It was horrible, totally.
Had break, but didnt get something to eat
since i wasnt in a good mood.
Went through amaths with Fatin and Asyiqin, before
amaths paper. (:
Amaths paper was equally bad though.
Had headache and started feeling dizzy but still
went for lunch at pizzahut with Sisters.
They definitely cheer me up alittle.
After we're done with lunch, went to walk around
for awhile before going home.
And now, i'm so tired that i can fall asleep
on the table.
But i've got C.geog to study for.
So i guess i'll go and study now.
i'll blog when i'm in the right mood.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home