Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just turn around and keep walking.

Its Wednesday today.
And i'm glad that i'm left with tmr and
friday to struggle with, before i can
catch up on my sleep.
And I'm really looking forward to this weekend
because i'm going over to Travis's hse.
Its gonna be great, but i dont think i'm staying
overnight there though.
So, ended today's paper at 945.
Decided to head home since it was raining.
On my way home, i would say i had many things running
through my mind. And apparently these things made
me feel so insecure, like alot. I dont know how to describe how i
felt at that point of time, but i know its horrible.
In short, my mood hasnt been good since the
start of the week. So if you are planning to piss me off,
i'm sure that you should think twice. -.-
Nevermind, bye.
-
Sometimes i really wonder who would text or call you
immediately when they see you writing negative stuffs here,
to cheer you up. Who would wanna know what's on your mind
when you're quiet. Who would wanna find out what had happened
to cause you that unhappy face.
If you realised, i havent been telling you lots of stuffs
because i know you wouldnt care. So, there isnt a point for
me to share what i feel isnt it? You are gonna put those
things aside and tell me to cheer up and whatever.
But who does it that easily? I would wanna tell what i feel
to someone who care, not someone who doesnt.
But its alright, because when humans are busy
with their own things, we'll neglect others, dont we?
Afterall, this is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home