Saturday, September 11, 2010

its a new challenge afterall

I really cant wait for Prelims to be over,
because i wanna catch up on my sleep.
I've been sleeping late and waking up
early, so that i wouldnt waste too much time
on sleeping.
Nevermind. I'll survive. :D:D:D
So, i guess there isnt anything much about
life now since all we're doing is to do work
non-stop.
Oh yeah, that reminds me about living life this way,
is totally unhealthy.
I realised that i've lost weight, which is bad obviously.
People should just bring me out to eat non-stop, but after O's.
And lastly, i just had a dream. And i've always wanted
that to happen one day, but its kinda impossible.
So, it will just be a dream never come true thing.
Alright, i'll be back 1 week later.
Study time. Bye.
-
I think my mood was rather bad just now.
But after the spamming of smiley faces in Msn,
thanks to Bestfriend, i'm feeling much better.
Thanks! (:
And i would chill & dont will try not to be too
troubled.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home