Saturday, September 18, 2010

And hey, i wished we had another chance.

Heyyyyyyy.
I'm gonna share my today! :D
So, woke up real early
and started using the laptop
till 11.
Packed my stuffs, showered and out
to meet my Crabby! :D:D:D
And i was kinda late, so sorry!
Headed to Bugis street first.
We both got something we like, so yay. :D
Got back to Bugis Junction. Had JCO yogurt.
Walked the basement many rounds because
we wanna finish our yogurt but we didnt have seats.
LOL. After we're done, mrt-ed to Bedok library
to do work till 5pm.
Got stuffs from Ntuc before heading to Airport,
while Crabby went home.
Took bus 24 to airport for the first time,
but fell asleep on my way there.
Reached airport and waited half an hour
for Mum and Sister. So meanwhile, did some Amaths.
I know its hard to believe, but i'm doing maths. LOL.
Dinner at Swensens and finally headed home at 9pm.
I'm tired right now, but i guess i wouldnt
get to catch up on my sleep soon. :(
Okay. I'm done with this. Bye!
*Im missing bestfriend. I wonder where's
bestfriend right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home