Sunday, March 25, 2012

Losing hope

Yesterday was one of the most horrible day at work. :/ Started running a high fever after dinner, and I was unfortunately scheduled to be at the front of the shopfloor for 4hrs straight. Fingers turned terribly cold that I cant feel my body temperature myself to judge that I was actually running a fever. My pale face and cold fingers got the attention of many of my colleagues who all took turns to touch my forehead and asked if I wanted to go home. The strange thing was asst.manager actually touched my forehead and said that I'm not having a fever. So, since there was nothing I could say, I just had to stayed till I end work. Last 2 hours before closing was the most horrible when my high body temp caused me a super terrible headache, and I had to attend to customers and greet them whenever they enter or leave the store with a super bad throat. Supposingly after I end work, I had to attend to the funeral with my siblings. Due to headache and high fever, I knew I needed to head home and rest. Ended up didnt attend funeral, and I'm all alone at home feeling bad about it. Thank God my dad came back last night and fed me panadol, my fever's gone, only left to suffer with a bad throat. I guess I'll head to bed for more sleep now. Need more hope for better things in life. Bye readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home