Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dont give up, have faith, restart.

Hi awesome readers! I'm back to update my dead blog again. So, i've started to have a new daily routine since i'm not working. This means that i'm practically free everyday, unless i've meet ups etc. Apparently, i've been waking up at 6am, just to send my sister off to school and travel back home. Since life's been pretty boring, i decided to read the newspapers. And i came to realise that newspapers are quite entertaining. (: After reading newspapers, i'll continue to catch up on my sleep till 12pm. I know right, who wakes up at 12pm, when people are having lunch? Whatever it is, you can keep your comments to yourselves. So its either, i head out to meet up with people for lunch or go out with my awesome mom. :D Sometimes, i'll just spend my day shopping with mom and pick my sister up after she's done at school. Either way, i find it cool. So, i'm rather lazy to elaborate on the other events that happened for the past week and hence i'm gonna cut everything short. I've decided to go Poly after thinking over, about my lousy Olvl results. I know i'll be determined enough to do my best at Poly when school starts, because i'm feeling motivated. I've met up with Clique on Friday and i hope we can meet up soon again. Met up with dearest sisters on Monday. Finally had Pizza and movie together though we got separated from Yiling. :X Met up with dearest bestfriend-Cheryl today. So, i met up with Cheryl at Bugis today for shopping. Firstly, i'm so sorry that i was late. :X Head over to Bugis street and walked the entire place inside out, up and down. LOL. After 2hrs or so, decided to head back to Bugis Junction to continue shopping. Got a new bag at one of the awesome 'carts'. Apparently, Cheryl got me another bag, which is my advanced bday present. This means i came home with two new bags today!^^ Really appreciate this best friend okay. Thank you very much once again. (: Cant wait to meet her again. Anyways, our bet is still on. You're confirmed going to JC la, dont worry. I know i'll win this time. Okay, nevermind. Just wanna say, i miss all my awesome friends out there, hope to see them soon. All the best for JC/Poly. Love you people alot. And for those who are feeling sad now, cheer up! (: With that, i'm gonna end my post here. Goodnight world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home