Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I cant breathe

4 more days to xmas, yet i'm not excited about it this year. And i really wonder why. :X Anyways, I'm glad that i've managed to spend time with my family over the weekends since they always complain that i'm busy. -Cheers- And i spent yesterday and today at Band. I really miss all the awesome bandmates, like totally. So i'm kinda glad to see them again and as well as Stephani, who came back to help. Glad to talk quite alot with Stephani over these two days and i realised that she's quite funny. I always end up laughing, not that i did it on purpose. :X So, i'll say that i've learnt alot throughout these two days, whether is it regarding Band or about the people around me. Well, i guess there's both positive and negative stuffs about the people around me, but i hope we'll learn to accept each other flaws. Afterall, nobody is perfect. I really hope that clique will continue to stay strong & friends continue to keep in contact with each other. Afterall, we went through thick and thin together. Hopefully, everyone will take some initiative to keep things going. :) Okay, i'm getting long-winded & Old. I do realise that i'm getting old over these two days because i'm actually feeling very tired though i didnt do marching with the Band. And i was so tired that i mistaken someone for another person yesterday, so apparently almost everyone in the Band knows. It was so paiseh you know. Tsk. See why sleeping is important now! And i hit my fingers twice with the drumsticks while rehearsing the marching with sy because i was so tired that i didnt bother looking at where i was hitting. Poor fingers. So i guess i should start sleeping earlier from now onwards. :) Oh, and sorry to those who i was unable to meet up with after O's. I'll meet you all asap. And lastly, i'm glad that i'll be meeting someone tmr. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home