Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'll need a life buoy

Outing with someone failed
because it was raining heavily
and mom was in a bad mood.
So decided to spend my day
at home. I got no choice, but
to entertain myself because
there's isnt much of someone
i could talk to today. :X
Read books, nap, used the laptop.
Life is so 'interesting'.
Oh well, i'm not exactly in the mood
to update this empty space today,
but i thought maybe typing something here
would make me feel better, before i go to sleep.
Anyways, i've been told that milo works
for people who are having bad mood.
I kinda wonder how true is that, perhaps im gonna
try out soon. Strange, but no harm trying.
Okay, lastly sorry F, meet you someday.
Sigh, bye readers.
-
I swear i'll get over all these stuffs
that made me unhappy.
I'll write everything down in a book,
read it for the last time and burn it.
I'm gonna erase memories and forget about
the past, because thats what you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home