Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guardian Angel

I am supposed to be sleeping now,
but i'm awake and using the laptop.
Since i'm here, i might as well
update this empty space you see^^
So i had chinese Olvl today and I'm left
with 1 paper on friday and Olvl is over.
Feel my joy people! :D
Though its Wednesday today,
i'm already tired physically and
mentally. This is already bad enough,
and yet i'm not going to sleep now
when there's still dance tmr. Oh well.
Okay, whatever. So i had Mac lunch
with Sisters after our chinese paper
today before rushing home and then
out to Bugis to get stuffs with my family.
Had dinner there and went over to Simei
to search for brother's winter wear for his
overseas trip. By the time we are done,
i've started to get impatient to get home asap
to rest my legs, yet my family is still taking
their own sweet time to get supper. LOL.
But anyways, reached home before 10pm and
used the com, till now.
And i guess there's nothing much already.
So yes, bye!
-
Fyi. I feel so glad that throughout Olvl,
someone has been supporting me to not
give up, listen to my rantings and take time
to listen to my wonderful geog stories.
I'm grateful for this, definitely. At least i know,
there's someone who cares. And of course the feeling
is great. So i'm just gonna say thank you best friend!
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home