Friday, October 22, 2010

Expect the unexpected

Tuesday-Sore throat
Wednesday-Flu
Thursday-Blocked nose
Friday- Still blocked nose.
Look at my 'wonderful' week.
And had Science practical exam ytd.
The best of the best practical ever.
Had a bunsen burner that cannot start fire.
And a spoilt dropper. A solution that was left
on standing, yet there was nothing happening
to it. And obviously, we are supposed to get
a precipitate. Great. -.-
And i'm getting bored of books and notes.
Yet i'm panicking and worried that i get
lousy grades especially after the screwed practical ytd.
Had a nightmare last night. Mom claimed that i'm too
stressed etc. I know that. But i cant de-stress myself right.
And clique's drifting apart. I'm sorry that i felt this way.
But that was what i thought so too.
I dont know what to say. I probably dont have
motivation to go on anymore. Nevertheless, Love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home