Thursday, September 23, 2010

If we could be the stars in the sky.

Finally, its thursday today.
This means that Friday gonna come
and go soon. And weekends are here!
I really need to catch up on my sleep
over the weekends. I'm still very tired, despite
the fact that i've been sleeping in those
free periods over the past few days.
So, i've got back results for Prelims.
Though its was really horrible for some subjects,
there are some other subjects that i've made
improvement on. So, yeah. Its over, just gonna learn
from my mistakes and work harder for O's.
Oh, dont talk to me about results. I won't wanna tell.
Nobody has to know about my results anyway. So, Myob. :D
And anyways, time is running out. We need to stop
wasting time and study. Someone should motivate me to do so.
Oh yes, i've talked to some Sec 2s about their subject
combinations after school today. I hope i've helped them
alittle since they dont know what's better for them to take up. (:
Had heart talks after that, with guys in the canteen, while chewing on
candies from E. (Y)
And head home at 530pm. Since i'm feeling so tired,
i'm slacking now. Haha.
I guess i better do some work later, after dinner.
Alright, i'll not be back soon to blogger though.
So, just stay tuned people. :D
-
I hate it when people said that i'm dumb,
like as though they are any smarter.
And even if they are, they shouldnt be arrogant
isnt it? There will always be something in the world
that they dont know. So, what's with you calling people
names? And i dont like people with no manners/respect
for others. You should know what i mean, totally.
And it doesnt mean that i'm absolutely fine with
how you are behaving, when i dont say anything.
You better wise up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home