Friday, December 17, 2010

Dont give up & i'll find my way

I guess my life is in a mess right now and i've got no idea what to do. :X Ever since holidays started after the O's, i've been rather busy with Band / dance practices just for Parents night. Though it was really tiring because i've something to do almost every single day, but at least i enjoyed it. Its probably the best performance for me and its gonna be the most memorable one. I know i will definitely miss the Band and DIS. Afterall, my whole clique is from Band. Reminds me of the problems we had long ago. Strong bonds kept us alive. Great. (:
But ever since the performance is over, i realised that there are many problems out there, waiting for me to resolve. And the problem is, i dont know how to do it. Honestly, i'm sick of these problems, but i know i cant ignore them. No matter what, i've to get it settled. I've been keeping alot of things to myself nowadays and it feels really strange. I only managed to tell C alittle about my life, when we met up that day. She could tell that i finally let out something that i've been keeping for a long time. Note: Bestfriend, please do not expose your mind reading skills to me, because its getting scary. :X So there's been much more things that i havent share yet and i need to find someone to talk about it. I'll probably wait for A to be back from overseas. Besides, she's got lots of stuffs to tell me too. Hopefully, we can cheer each other up then. (: And this reminds me that Crabby is gonna be overseas today! Bon voyage dear crabby! <3 i'll miss your crazy-ness. And i have to meet people up asap. I know they need to share about their life, but sadly most of them are working now. I wonder when will they ever find time to meet up. I guess i'll wait for them to arrange. I realised that nowadays, the weather had been rather crazy. Sad to say, relatives are unwell, Bestfriend is sick too. Get well soon people. -Prays- Oh, i just realised i've yet to decide if i wanna continue dancing because i know my dad dislikes it. :X And whether to continue Band. Nevermind, i'll find a way. I need time. Argh, sick of everything right now. Dude, so sorry that i've been harsh, but what you did annoy me. I'm telling you that you dont know me well enough and i dont exactly believe what you said. *Peace sign up* Alright, i shall put this to an end -All the unhappy events. Lets hope that things get better, people starts to get well/cheer up & enjoy life. Love you people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home