Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The flashbacks wont leave me alone

I'm just back to fill up this empty space here because its seriously weird for me, if i dont do it. So, i'm busy with Band practices and dance nowadays. Because of that, i got to wake up early almost every single day in the week. Hopefully, i'll be able to keep up with this routine because i'm feeling so tired everyday. Its to the extent that i can fall asleep anytime, anywhere. This reminds me that i have Band tmr at 8am. So, i better make sure i sleep earlier today. And anyway, i got my prom dress and shoes today after dance and had lunch with mom. Not a bad day. Okay, i'm really lazy to do a proper update now. Maybe i'll do so over the weekends. :X Alright, bye readers. (:
-
I'm so sorry that i actually forgot that Bestfriend is flying off yesterday until Bestfriend texted me. I feel so bad for it. Its too big a mistake to make. I hope that time will pass faster so that Bestfriend is back soon. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home