Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Its more than memories.

Hi world. I'm feeling super tired this morning because i went Acsj from 8-6pm yesterday and had too little sleep. This had therefore led to me being rather moody today. So, had diaphragm trg after setting up instruments and clearing the music room. Halfway through diaphragm trg, we had to run 5 rounds around the parade square because we were too noisy. Continued with diaphragm trg and moved on to listening to recordings. Sectionals in the classroom on Symphonic overture & overture jubiloso and finally lunch! Thanks to www for accompanying me to lunch and bbt. -Hearts- Had combined band after lunch, before having combined sectionals on Memories of friendship in the Bandstore with Ms Tan. Finally, combined band in the music room till 6pm. Packed up and dismiss only at 6.40pm. Head home after that. End of my not so good day. :X
-i'm feeling moody again because of my horrible playing today. Sigh. I should definitely practise on the clar for 10hrs everyday. Boohoo.
Well, i realised that life was never ever easy for me. It always seem like someone will come along and ruin my whole day. Tell me why, i never knew you was two-faced. No, i dont hate people. Its just annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home