Monday, January 10, 2011

You are worth the fight

It's been really long since i've updated this empty space. Well, i've been really busy with many stuffs, mainly Band. So, i've been spending most of my time in Band, or sleeping. But, I really wonder why am i still so tired every single day. Alright, i'm feeling rather lazy now, so i'm not gonna elaborate about every single event happening in my life. In short, things havent been going my way. Apparently it lead to a long breakdown. Nothing can describe how i felt that day. Luckily, there was at least someone for me to confide in. Really appreciate what i have. (: So, its already 10 january today. This means i'll be receiving my Olvl results later. Actually, i know very well myself that i wouldnt do well. But many people are telling me that i'll be fine. Sigh, i know my instincts will be right. Cant help but say i'm scared like everyone else, but i promise i'll get over it. I know that crying is not gonna help change my grades, so i guess i'm just gonna decide what to do after i see my results. Hopefully, i can still make it to poly. I hope i have good news though. -cross fingers-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home