Sunday, January 30, 2011

Everything changes

I'm back to this empty space again. I wouldnt be elaborating about what happened for the past few days because it's always the same old thing. Spending time at Band or meeting up with people. Nothing interesting. But somehow, my boring routine led to me thinking about: 'what i really want in life'. Like, I dont even know what i want to be in future, like do i still have passion for dance? If yes, should i go for it and many more. It seem like i'm living life so aimlessly now. And truth is, everyone close to me changed. Honestly, i feel like i dont know them anymore. Its so difficult to talk to them, much less say find someone to confide in, about my problems. And times like now, i dont even know what to do, who to tell. And before i could even tell someone about my problems, many people told me about their problems too. Seems like everyone's having a hard time in life now. But its okay, i'll lend them my ears because all of them are important to me. But i suppose its only one way, so everyone's drifting apart. Double sadness. Who would even understand right. Nevermind, i'll find a way. :( Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home