Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A new record

Typing away, worrying about my health. Havent been sleeping well lately, I guess I'm having some serious insomnia problem. :/ Been getting home only in the middle of the night, probably 2/3am, and only been surviving with 4hrs or less of sleep before work the next day. How pathetic this is? I mean I bet my dad sleeps more than me, though he's working too! Guess only my buddy knows about how serious my condition is right now, after telling him what exactly happened. I woke up one of the nights, couldnt walk straight and crashed into the wall. Shocked and almost fall back, before ending up wobbling back to my bed for sleep. I woke up this morning with trembling hands. This is indeed getting too serious, maybe I should see a doc for my condition. Right now, I should get more sleep and I'm back to work tmr again. Life's a cycle of repeated events, just like how they'll say history repeats itself. It's time to get better food and rest, before I officially fall sick. Nevertheless, thank you for those who showed their care and concern. You guys are the best :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home