Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Not me

Just hang on and persevere. 3/4 more years to go, before I can finally start a new life. I can do this. Got to constantly remind myself, so I'll not think too much. Getaway will come soon, as much as I need it so badly right now. I just want to be alone and happy again, so at least life doesn't seem like its too torturous to live on. Maybe I just need some hope within myself. Had been having my meals all alone by myself. I prefer things to be this way. People might think that I'm lonely, but its my way of giving myself time and space to breathe and take things easy. I know I haven't been replying texts constantly, but I just don't want people to bother about me too much. I just hope some people stop asking questions, I just don't feel like saying anything now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home