Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm single

I hate it when people think that I'm attached/ in a relationship with someone, just because I'm out with a guy friend alone, or when I'm in physical contact with them, say punching them or something because we're just playing around. They are just my best friends who are always there for me when I'm down and out, when I needed encouragement and advices. I've already been mistaken that I was with 5 different guys just because I was hanging out with them. Gosh, I must have lots of boyfriends then. And usually, people who ask me things like : are you attached/ in a relationship/ he likes you/ you like him? , gets on my nerves a lot, because they are actually the ones who arent even close to me. Even IF I'm attached etc, I dont see a need to tell them. Merely just being kpo, trying to find topic to gossip about, then bitch about you behind your back. These people need to get a life and stop bugging me with all these stupid questions. To be honest, I'm not even interested in going on a relationship right now in life. I'm already tired of leading my life, why would I get a boyfriend then give him more burden? I just want to treat everyone as a friend or more, but definitely not getting together or smth. I seriously hope none of my guy friends treat me more than a friend, because that's when things starts to get complicated. #Just saying. So, after this, I hope everyone will stop assuming that 'Im attached', unless you catch me holding hands, hugging or kissing a guy with your own eyes ok. k, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home