Friday, January 23, 2009

Cny celebration

Heyyo people, as promised
i blogged. :D
Shall talk abt today. Mention
abt some happy stuffs first.
Everything was fine, during lessons
etc. Totally loving 3e4 now :D
Recess-ed.
Went to hall after that for cny celebrations.

Then, i've got to do duty at gallery.
And smth happen i dun wanna even start to elaborate.
Seriously, if u tink its my fault, then go complain
im nt scared luh. And its my job to ensure
that u all are not doing anything which u are nt suppose
to. What makes me disappointed most, is i thought that
at least ppl respect me. Im nt trying to be a busybody
or anything, but if we (SL) can pretend that
we didnt see anything, why do they even need us for.
Might as well sit down and rot. No offence luh,
but why am i the one doing everything? When im
shouldnt be. And yet get pissed off/disappointed.
And if i jus gonna dun care im being irresponsible,
when im doing i get such attitude. Then what u wan me
to do?! Like hello!, even Eunice feel pissed alrights!

Thanks to such people (i dont wanna mention names),
i breakdown and cried before cny! Wth alrights.
Im so disappointed and pissed. I supposed
some ppl knw why and who is it alr, and why do
you even say smth to provoke me.
Sry for dao-ing ppl, but i was really gonna explode
already. I just effing slam the i recommend
on the floor and walked off. If you
really nt happy complain then!
I just knw im doing wad i tink its right,
why should i even bother.

Grr, and this event spoilt my mood.
After that huiping and yilin carried me to
toilet :D LOL. Thanks to the clarinetists and Zoey
they all for cheering me up. Kisses! :D
And today 3rds only have me and asyiqin and
we practically blasted. Great! To vent anger!
And band dismissed went to bbt with almost the whole
section, play games.
Soon many left, so me, yilin, omairah, asyiqin
and amirah went to the reservoir area to chat
while gazing at stars. The feeling was awesome!
Lets do it again soon! :D

Shall end my horrible day, bye!
And sry for all the moodswings
nowadays, i tink i need time to think
through some stuffs. Sry if i dao you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home