Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Speechless

Hey people. Just wanna blog abt hw im feeling.
School was alright for monday, tues and
so was today. Classmates quite okay too:D
Haha. So Zoey didnt come school today due to her swollen eye.
But she's coming tmr :D
So on tues, went outside music rm to coach
on juniors since im not performing for sec 1 orientation.
And i'll try my best to help the juniors though im not a
good player. >.<
Yeah, so other than that, nothing much.
So blog again end of the wk. Bye.

I've been feeling moody nowadays.
It seems that im losing the hyper-ness
in myself. So didnt feel like talking to anybody,
so if you see me in school, dun bother calling me.
I saw you, its just that i dunno what to say
so the only solution is to avoid.

And i dun tink you know wad im thinking,
you didnt even bother to ask so forget it.
I wonder if i tink too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home