Sunday, December 28, 2008

School is reopening

Hey people, back to blogging again.
Hmm, didnt really do anything fun or enjoyable
enough to be mentioned here. LOL.
As u all knw i lead a super boring life. I didnt get to
enjoy during this long holidays and soon its ending.

Sigh, mugging time at school. Wake up early in the
morning looking like a zombie and go to school.
Only rest on weekends, but not now anymore, its
gonna be tution day etc. Boring life. Cant wait to
graduate to rest. Hahaha, pathetic life.

And its 4 more days to school reopen, yet i havent
do most of things that im supposed to or
what i had intended to do.
Things i wanted/suppose to do
-Complete my last hw (chinese)
-Wrap up my books
-Pack my schoolbag with everything needed
-Register my tution class
-Go to the library
-And watch movies.
Well, i hope i can finish everything soon.
And to those who havent finish doing hw also,
jiayou! :D
Hahaha! Blog another day, bye people.

I deleted the post as you already read it,
What you wanna do, is up to you.
No matter what, i still hope we would be friends
yeah? Do reply me in my tagboard if you sees this.
Thanks.

Weitian is this post long enough again?
HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home